The Consumers Health Forum of Australia (CHF) and the Australian Healthcare and Hospitals Association (AHHA) are pleased to present the second workshop in our 2017 Partnering with Consumers Series - Consumers as Agents of Change.
This workshop will examine how consumers have been able to effectively influence and create change and provide you with an understanding of how to harness this powerful and effective group of engaged people.
Speakers will include special international guest speaker Melissa Thomason a patient advisor at Vidant Health along with:
- Bridget Haire, Australian Federation of AIDS Organisations
- Richard Royle, PwC Health Consulting
- Dany Vadasz, Health Issues Centre
- Melissa Fox, Health Consumers Queensland
- Paresh Dawda, Prestantia Health
The Partnering with Consumers 2017 series is proudly sponsored by PwC.