The Consumers Health Forum of Australia (CHF) is the national peak body representing the interests of Australian healthcare consumers. CHF works to achieve safe, quality, timely healthcare for all Australians, supported by accessible health information and systems. We are looking for an Executive Officer to join our small team in the CHF Secretariat.
The Executive Officer provides high-level strategic support and advice to the CEO in order to maintain and manage stakeholder relationships; protect and grow CHF’s brand, visibility and value proposition; develop new CHF partnerships and diversify CHF’s income.
The Executive Officer also provides high-level executive support to the CEO to ensure the efficient operation of the CEO’s office, CHF operations and high level support to the Board secretariat and its committees.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL NEED:
- Extensive experience in providing strategic business support services to senior executives and Boards in the not-for-profit ‘‘for purpose’’ sector.
- Experience in strategic event management conceptualisation and coordination
- Substantial experience in initiating, prioritising, negotiating, organising and completing tasks in a complex and busy workplace with minimal supervision as well as the ability to respond flexibly to changing priorities
- Excellent communication, marketing and interpersonal skills, including both written and oral communication, telephone manner, ability to analyse and respond promptly to requests, and deal with key stakeholders as a first point of contact in liaising with the Chief Executive and the Board.
- Demonstrated ability to liaise effectively with a diverse range of stakeholders whilst maintaining confidentiality and exercising discretion in supporting the Chief Executive Officer.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively to achieve innovative and practical solutions.
- High levels of financial literacy and budget development and oversight.
If you have the requisite skills and want to play a part in affecting health policy at a national level, we’d like to hear from you.
To apply, please submit your resume and a statement addressing the selection criteria.
For more information or a confidential discussion of the role contact Leanne at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A position description is attached.
26 July 2020