Position: Digital Communications Coordinator
Purpose: To undertake engagement and communication activities to support the work of CHF with a particular emphasis on improving the use of online and digital media to engage members, stakeholders in health and related industries, consumers and the wider community in advocacy and policy development. The position supports the broad range of CHF communication activities and will take responsibility for both the fortnightly e-bulletin to members, HealthUpdate, monthly e-newsletter to stakeholders Consumers Shaping Health and our bi-annual e-journal Health Voices.
- Take responsibility for CHF’s social media presence on the full range of social media sites, including identifying new opportunities to strategically deploy social media to engage with health consumers and other stakeholders.
- Produce and distribute CHF’s member and stakeholder digital communications including regular newsletters.
- Take responsibility for CHF website content and quality assurance, ensuring it is appropriate and up-to-date.
- Take responsibility for the coordination, maintenance and further development of CHF’s #BeHealthAware health literacy portal
- To work closely with the Consumer and Member Relationship Coordinator and Executive Officer to realise the full potential of our website and CRM.
- Engage and communicate with consumers and CHF members to understand their issues, experiences and desired outcomes and reflect this in CHF’s communications.
Applications should include a CV and a statement addressing the selection criteria and be emailed to Communications Director, Mark Metherell via email@example.com, using the subject line: Digital Communications Coordinator application by Friday 1 November. You can also call 02 6273 5444 with queries.
Click below to download a full Position Description.