Fifth Community Pharmacy Agreement Consumer Consultation Project
The objective of this Project was to facilitate consumer consultation about the Fifth Community Pharmacy Agreement and provide input to inform the negotiations between the Pharmacy Guild of Australia (the Guild) and the Department of Health and Ageing (DoHA). The project also aimed to provide consumer input to strategies for implementation following the finalisation of the Fifth CPA.
The project involved:
- A Background Information Paper
- Initial consultations with senior consumer representatives
- Two focused teleconferences
- A National Consumer Consultation Workshop
- An Implementation Discussion Paper.
The Project concluded in May 2010.
This project is funded by the Commonwealth Department of Health and Ageing.