Partnering with Consumers Standard
Join the Project Advisory Committee to develop a guide for consumer representatives
- Are you a health consumer with strong connections to your community?
- Have you been a consumer representative or advocate in health care?
- Would you like to inform and support other health consumers to become representatives who can partner in planning, designing, measuring and evaluating healthcare?
- Would you like to make a difference in how healthcare organisations work, and partner, with consumers
- Are you familiar with the National Safety and Quality Health Service (NSQHS) Standards and Standard 2: Partnering with Consumers?
The Australian Commission on Safety and Quality in Healthcare (ACSQHC) has asked the Consumers Health Forum to work with health consumers to design a guide that will encourage more consumers to take on consumer representative roles and progress the NSQHS Standard 2: Partnering with Consumers.
To take part in this project you need to be available for online meetings and co-design information for consumer representatives between now and June. Applications close Sunday 14 March 2021
The Project Advisory Committee will:
- co‑design and develop a consultation process with consumers that will inform the development of a guide
- establish criteria to help identify consumers to be interviewed
- advise on the content and structure of the guide
- review draft content
- and make recommendations on the format and design of the guide.
The Project Advisory Committee will meet approximately three times, with each meeting running for around two hours. Meetings will be held online, so you will need to have the IT capability and data allowance to take part. Some reading and preparation will be expected. You will be compensated for your time. In order to apply please complete the expression of interest form.
Applications for this project have now closed
Contact CHF Senior Policy Officer, Tammy Wolffs - email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.