Storytellers share their stories with the interviewer and with your organisation for the purposes you agree in the voluntary and informed consent process. This tool-kit aims to help you ensure there are opportunities for storytellers to be involved in, and have control of, the storytelling and analysis process. You can invite storytellers to:
- Share their story in a semi-structured interview;
- Check, change and approve the record of their story (this may be a transcript);
- Identify or check what you identify as the key positive and negative experiences in their story;
- Check, change and approve their Health Experience Wheel;
- Provide feedback about their experience of participation; and
- Be informed about the outcomes of the decision-making task to which their story contributes.