Information from the Australian Department of Health
- Find a clinic and book a vaccine
- Vaccine information in your language
- Healthdirect COVID-19 symptom checker
- Health alerts from the Department of Health and Aged Care
For medical advice visit Healthdirect or see your doctor or pharmacist.
Healthdirect provides free, approved medical advice and |information for Australians on COVID-19.
More from Health direct
- Get covid clarity - a campaign to help people know how to manage their COVID symptoms.
- What happens after you recover from COVID -19? – an updated blog sharing information about when people can expect to feel better after COVID -19
Is it true? Answers to common questions and misconceptions about COVID-19 vaccines
National coronavirus and COVID-19 vaccine helpline
If you need information about COVID-19, COVID-19 vaccines or help with the COVIDSafe app, call the COVID-19 helpline 1800 020 080. More information about the helpline, finding a vaccination service and FAQs from the Australian Department of Health.
How to find your COVID vaccination record
Advice on different ways to access your vaccination record from the Australian Digital Health Agency
Your COVID-19 action plan
If your doctor has assessed you as being at high or moderate risk of severe illness if you contract COVID-19, this action plan will help you manage risks.
COVID-19 factsheets and posters in other languages
Available from the Healthdirect website under the heading: "Resources in other languages."
Back to "Be Health Aware"