- Messages about the #Shifting Gears Summit from Young leader Roxxanne and CHF CEO Leanne Wells
- Consultations for a consumer guide
- The first of a series of advocacy videos
Summit catches the wave of health consumer power
The CHF Summit: Shifting Gears 2021 is over, read more for reviews and links to highlights
- Ageism in health care - a project by the Older Women’s Network NSW (OWN NSW) and Health Consumers NSW (HCNSW) ...
Australasia’s first health consumers conference involving over 820 delegates from Australia and around the world has given fresh momentum to consumer direction and influence in health care.
The first ever Shifting Gears Summit on consumer experience and leadership in health care was hosted...
Expression of Interest information for the Australian National Virtual Pilot in 2021.
Expressions of interest close 1 April 2021.
- Meet Luke Catania the new national coordinator
- Check out the latest YHF report on Youth Health Transitions
- Invitation to CHFs international summit #ShiftingGears
Transitions a part of life and health care
Three reports on three difficult and different issues that challenge the health system have been released in the last week... ...
- Royal Commission Report on Aged Care
- Royal Commision Report into Victoria's ...
This report has been produced by the youth health forum, click here for more info and to see the latest from YHF
Life Transitions and Youth Pathways to Health Services
In youth, there is a unique opportunity to establish...
This report provides a roadmap for addressing loneliness in Australia, outlining the findings of the Loneliness Thought Leadership Roundtable, a virtual event held in November and December 2020.
Loneliness has been shown to be linked to poor physical and mental...
Health literacy means alot
How health literacy and consumer-centred healthcare plays an important part in any initiative introduced to improve the health of our population ... ...
- The introduction of Active Ingredient Prescribing
- The COVID ...