CHF will be hosting the inaugural Australian and New Zealand Consumer Experience and Leadership in Healthcare Summit on 2-3 September 2020 at the International Convention Centre in Sydney.
The Summit will offer both organisations and consumers who want to be at theforefront of system change the opportunity to come together to explore, discuss and grow the concept and practice of consumer-centred care.
The CHF Summit 2020: Shifting Gears will:
- support the development of consumer leadership skills
- explore the major policy shifts required to achieve person-centred care systems and services
- showcase exemplary practice in consumer leadership
- bring together consumer leaders with clinical leaders, service providers, researchers and key decision-makers.
We will be accepting abstract submissions and registrations in early 2020.
CHF would like to thank our Principal Sponsoring Partners for supporting the CHF 2020 Summit: Shifting Gears.
- Australian Commission for Safety and Quality in Health Care
- Australian Department of Health
- Australian Digital Health Agency
- NSW Health
If you are interested in becoming a partner in the event or have any other enquiries please contact Sandra Gardam at email@example.com.