Wednesday 8th February 12.30 AEDT
My Health Record: Take control of your health information
My Health Record is a safe and secure place where your key health information can be kept. You decide what is in your record and who can access it – putting you in control. Best of all, your record is available wherever you go, whenever you need it.
My Health Record can give you a more complete picture of your health and is available to you and your healthcare providers whenever it’s needed, including in an emergency.
Join our experts from the Australian Digital Health Agency who will cover the below key topics:
- Understand what My Health Record is and the types of information it holds
- How My Health Record keeps your health information secure
- How to access your My Health Record
- Managing privacy and security settings for My Health Record
- Options for managing someone you care for or a loved one’s My Health Record
- Where to learn more about My Health Record and digital health: self-paced eLearning modules
There will also be an opportunity for questions throughout the presentation so please come prepared with any queries you might have.
- Vandana Chandnani - Manager Education, Australian Digital Health Agency
- Geoff Briggs - Manager Education, Australian Digital Health Agency
- Tunde Kantor - Digital Health Educator, Australian Digital Health Agency
- Linda Beaver - Consumer Health Forum speaker