COVID-19 Telehealth in Primary Care
Information and discussion webinar
Want to know more about telehealth in the age of COVID-19? This CHF-hosted webinar features representatives nominated by some of Australia’s key healthcare peaks, including:
- Royal College of General Practitioners (RACGP)
- Pharmaceutical Society of Australia (PSA)
- Australian Psychological Society (APS)
- Allied Health Professions Australia (AHPA).
The webinar was recorded on Friday, May 8 with more than 250 attendees.
Hear from experts on the various forms of telehealth currently in operation, and how the recent changes to the MBS will affect consumers. Other areas of discussion will include explaining support measures, such as prescribing for telehealth and home medicine delivery. A preview of what to expect with the impending introduction of e-prescribing later in year is also on the agenda.
Panelists for the webinar are:
- Ms Karen Finnin, physiotherapist and digital health consultant
- Ms Ros Knight, clinical psychologist and President of the Australian Psychological Society
- Mr Chris Campbell, General Manager of Policy and Engagement, Pharmaceutical Society of Australia
- Dr Amandeep Hansra, general practitioner and digital health consultant
- Jo Root, CHF Policy Director, will chair the panel.
Anthony Egeland: firstname.lastname@example.org