Script change: e-prescribing and consumers
Information and discussion webinar
This webinar was recorded on Thursday, 2 July 2020.
E-prescribing is coming to Australia, but what exactly does this mean for consumers? Join our expert panel as they break down the state of play and give participants valuable information on what to expect and when. Topics include; explaining the e-prescribing model, the current roll-out plan, privacy concerns, the importance of patient choice and guidance on what to expect and when.
Facilitated by CHF Policy Director, Jo Root, panelists include a range of diverse stakeholders that can speak to the consumer experience.
Panelists for the webinar are:
- Nicola Graham, Provider Adoption Lead, Partnerships and Clinical Use, Australian Digital Health Agency
- Andrew Matthews, Director, Medicines Safety Program, Australian Digital Health Agency
- Dr Nathan Pinskier, GP and President, General Practice Deputising Association
- Lily Pham, Pharmaceutical Society of Australia
- Julia Nesbitt, Consumer representative
Facilitator: Jo Root, CHF Policy Director,
Contact: Anthony Egeland, Digital Health Policy Officer