Your questions answered about the YHF grants program
- Q: Are public hospital networks eligible under the grant guidelines?
- A: Unfortunately they are not eligible for this grant, we would encourage public networks to partner with not for profit community organisations in submissions.
- Q: We are an incorporated not for profit, but not sure about if we are a community sector/service organisation, do we need to tick all three of those boxes?
- A: You do need to tick all three of those boxes, a community organisation is defined by the ATO as: Community service organisations promote, provide or carry out activities, facilities or projects for the benefit or welfare of the community or any members who have a particular need by reason of youth, age, infirmity or disablement, poverty or social or economic circumstances.
- Q: would there be any consideration of a social enterprise in this grant opportunity?
- A: Unfortunately for-profit social enterprises are not eligible for this grant.
- Q: Do you have a prefered template for submissions?
- A: There is no prefered template for planning or submission documents.
- Q: we would like to apply for funding on multiple seperate projects, is this allowed?
- A: Yes, as long as the projects are clearly seperate and of merit.
More info about YHF and the grants program are avaible here
If you have any questions about the grants program please contact: YHF@CHF.org.au